Saturday, May 7, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

For Valentines Day, Joshua gave me a jewelry box he created on Lego.com (from legos of course.) I was suppose to post pictures of the box and process of putting the box together ages ago, but just got around to uploading the pictures onto my computer last week. So I guess in this case it's better late than never! 

Without further adieu my lego jewelry box! 



Getting set-up!


Pieces all separated and ready to go.


The box, Josh designed, and the instructions.


Starting to put the bottom together.



Looking good!





The bottom is complete! 



Getting the top finished!


Success! 


I Love You! 

My wonderfully creative husband thought of this out of the box v-day present idea all on his own and designed it using Lego Digital Designer on Lego.com. For those that are interested, the program can be downloaded on the website for free! You design anything you want and can purchase it right there. Such a cool concept. Josh is super creative and artistic, right now he is painting pictures to fill our future home! I will do a post on his artwork later on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment