Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We might not have it all together...

But together we have it ALL! 
Thought I might share some pictures of my little family...


My amazing husband, Joshua! He is holding our then newborn daughter, Carly. 


My kids, Hayden and Carly. Hayden is a four year old boy and Carly is a 6 month old girl. They both have tons of personality and smiles that will melt your heart. 


This is definitely what I am dying to come home to at the end of the day. 
I thank God every day that He has blessed me with such amazing people to share this life with! 
(You all excuse the bathing suit picture, I still have a few more lb's to lose! )

1 comment:

  1. Cute post- UNTIL you started talking poundage! Don't make me come whack you, lady! You look awesome and you know it!

    ReplyDelete