Friday, May 13, 2011

The times they are a changin'

This was suppose to be my post from yesterday, however this blog was down, so that didn't happen.

Wednesday I had a 3 and 1/2 hour lunch, I had to take 2 extra hours because of the staff meeting we were going to have on Thursday. I met Joshua and Hayden at our local farmers market and we went to the restaurant there.




It has down home southern food. I had a fried chicken sandwich (shoot me I ate something fried), Joshua had a pimento cheese sandwich, and Hayden had chicken and dumplings. I was pretty proud of Hayden for trying something new, and he seemed to enjoy it too!


The Conversation at lunch lead to Joshua and I discussing trading in our car. I love my car but doing this just makes more sense. I think we are looking into getting a hatchback/ station wagon like car. These are some of the ones we're looking at, does anyone have anymore suggestions? 



3 comments:

  1. I loved my wagon and would still have it if it could safely fit all of our carseats, but it didn't so it had to go! Good luck on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, the car wouldn't be brand new. (thought I should add that. LOL!)I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the Kia Soul's. I thought they were so weird looking in the pictures, but when I was standing right next to it on the car lot, it looked a lot better. Definitely more roomy than expected. Was even more surprised when the ratings were so great and when I learned that the backseat was designed for children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 2007 Honda Fit and I absolutely love it! Now, granted, I don't think I have ever ridden in the back seat of my car, so I don't know how roomy it would be for the kiddos, but I can tell you the front seats are surprisingly accommodating.

    ReplyDelete